Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Live chat with experts, bring your API Integration questions. June 15th, 10 AM ET. REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

As Comparative Make Sales 201608 vs 201508, 201507 vs 201407

Good morning

Please I need help no longer how to solve this comparative

I tell them what I need to do, I was asked to make a report where I add sales AñoMesActual vs AñoMesAnterior. But that adds only month of AñoActual vs AñoActual_AñoAnterior month.

for example; if in 2016 my records arrive until August = 08, then in 2015 I add my records only of August 2015 = 08 not take encuenta the last month December 2015 = 12.

this who I talk and I show it in the report, but my problem arises when I select my tab X Year and the other tab select X Month in column AñoAnterior shows me what to 0, and the colmna the AñoActual if I show records. then when selecting a year and a month or one month, I need you to show me the sum of sales for the selected month and would not show 0.

I share the analysis set that I am putting to tell me that I am wrong or you can change something or put me an example

AñoMesActual:

(Sum ({<[AñoMesCalendario] = {$ (= Max ({$} AñoMesCalendario 1))}, RENEGOCIAC = { 'N'}>} [V. N. Total VAT])) / 1000

AñoMesAnterior:

sum ({<[AñoMesCalendario] = {$ (= Max ({$} AñoMesCalendario, 13))}, RENEGOCIAC = { 'N'}>} [V. N. Total VAT]) / 1000

I also put a sample image on my table as to make sales

I also show an image of the error that generates my report by selecting tabs

I also show an image without selecting tabs and there if you show me the results.

0 Replies