Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

BRANCHED: Create a filter for year, month, week, day of same field in listbox

Can anyone please tell me what is the correct solution for this requirement. I am also looking for the same requirement.

Requirement is like below:

I want Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year selection option in my chart.

If anyone select as date then the date calendar should populate and the user should be able to select one or more dates in the calendar, accordingly data should filter out and shown to user.

similarly on month selection, 12 months should populate and User can be able to select the desired month to view the data. Similar for Week, Quarter and Year.

Basically this requirement need to see the reports in daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.

Please let me know how it could be possible to achieve or suggest any alternate way if we can do. Also suggest if this can be done by using some extensions.

Any suggestions and helps would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Ipsita

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Ipsita,

I would suggest you to create a new thread for your requirement and provide a sample qvw to work on. The solution would involve conditional showing of list boxes I guess.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I have branched this post to a new thread so that it can be handled as a separate issue with a separate answer.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team