Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Bar Chart

Hi,

I have two tables once has the target sales data like Region Product Representative Target details

And the other table has the actuals how much they have acheived. Now i want to show the Actuals versus the Target in the same graph.

I want to show the Actual Vs Target in the Single Bar chart.Since the Actual and Target data are in two different tables. I have done the concatenation and made that as a single table. I have tried creating the BAR chart with dimension as Region,Product,Representative and the expression as actual,target.Grah is showing as stacked chart not able to change it to group chart.

Can u please suggest any way to acheive it

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you upload your Qlikview-file with data?

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

I have added the 6 expressions and one dimension in the Combo Chart.

In the 6 Expressions 5 of them represent the Actual value where as the 6th one represent the Target data.

In the Attached snapshot Consider the dimension Jan 2010 where it has 5 bars representing the achivement/actual data (It is calculated as Sum (IF (Product='A' ,Sales )) similary for the other 4 expressions ) and the line (6th Expression) indicates the Target data. Actually for each bar there is target value but the line shows only one value.

I understand target value is shown once since the 6th Expression is not based on the dimension it is based on the product. Is there any option i can show all the product actual vs target value in the single graph.

Not applicable
Author

In script write as :

tab1:

load Region,

Product,

Representative,

Target_Details as SalesDetail,

'TARGET' as ActOrTarg

from target.qvd;

concatenate (tab1)

load Region,