Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculated Condition

Hi

Question1 :

I have a Filter ( Group : Service API) and a Table with Multiple Dimensions and Expressions

I need to Show values in the Filter only if their related Count in the Table is >100 , need to have a Button or something which says to Show All or (Show Values where Count if greater than 100) by clicking which the Table and Filter should reflect the values.

I know that we can do this by using Button action and activating the related Filter and TableS , but how do I restrict the Filter valueS and Table Values WHERE count is >100

Question 2

I have 2 Charts below the Table , which should appear only when User select a Group and a Service API , if User selects Just the Group then it should display a message asking to select a ServiceAPI value also

How do I achieve this

Attached my application

Thanks

10 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

To always show all values in the list box, you need to add a set expression to the inner aggregations (not 100% sure which set expression you need for the Sum()), something like:

aggr(

If( sum({1<ServiceTimeSeries.Date={'>=$(=Date(vStartDate))<=$(=Date(vEndDate))'}>}RequestCount_All) >100,

Only({1} [Group-Function])

)

, [Group-Function], ServiceTimeSeries.Date)

As said, you probably need to adapt the set analysis filter to consider relevant user selections, so maybe just ignore Group-Function field:

aggr(

If( sum({<[Group-Function]=, ServiceTimeSeries.Date={'>=$(=Date(vStartDate))<=$(=Date(vEndDate))'}>} RequestCount_All) >100,

Only({1} [Group-Function])

)

, [Group-Function], ServiceTimeSeries.Date)