cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calendar year

Hi  everyone,

I have calendar year field like 2016 ,2017 ,2018 etc.

I want to make it as from to To just like normal calendar.

Like From and To there are 2 field.So that if I can select 2015 in from and 2017 in to,it will give 2015 to 2017 data. Is it possible in qliksense?I don't want to use filter pane because in that we ll have to choose 2015,2016 and 2017 all three.Can I do this with list box extension.Please help.

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Bhanu,

There are different extensions to show a calendar like:

Qlik Branch

The calendar sets the value to variable, you have to apply this ates with set analysis, ie:

Sum({<Date={">=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)"}>} Value)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,Ruben

But there is no date field ,only year field is there where year from 2010 to 2020 is given.i m in confusion how to make to filter year range From and TO in Filter pane or drop down .

I want if i select year 2010 in from and in to if i select 2012.it will show 2010,2011 and 2012 data. How can i implement this ,could you please help as there is only one field say year.

rubenmarin

With this extension you can create a text box, drop-down...:

Qlik Branch

You can use one for the 'From' and other for 'To', and use in set analysis:

Sum({<Year={">=$(vFromYear)<=$(vToYear)"}>} Value)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have already drop down extemexte,so u want to say ist I have to make variable like vfromyear then with this variable ,i ll use it in set analysis formula.right?

rubenmarin

Yes, selections in fields is what filters data, and variables can't be selected, so you use the variable values to apply as filter in fields using set analysis.