Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saradhi_it
Creator II
Creator II

Can anyone tell me Why should we go for Qlikview compared to other reporting tools

please tell me new things ...Except these Inmemory tool  ,Associate Query Language(AQL) ,QVDs beyond these things please tell me new things why should we go for qlikview comapared to other reporting tools

11 Replies
Not applicable

Why Qlikview?

QlikVIew delivers answers as quickly as you can think up questions.

It simply provides a natural path from data to decisions. No-one makes make decisions based just on hard numbers, but on inputs from the world around them, including conversations with others, unexpected discoveries, news and many other factors.

With QlikView, all these inputs can be incorporated into the process of decision making. You can collaboratively generate shared insight in real-time, explore data, understand connections and uncover insights that enable you to solve business problems in new ways. You can take advantage of being in particular place at a particular time, thanks to the availability of QlikView from any device.

You can unexpectedly receive an order for 10.000 pieces of out-of-stock item, immediately log into your sales, inventory or supply chain analytics application from your mobile device, note your observation, discuss the issue with your team members and move towards the solution.

QlikView makes BI better for everyone.

Empowers Business Users

QlikView lets users interact with data without limitations to generate insight in ways they never imagined.

Enables IT Pros to Deliver Self-Service BI

QlikView lets IT people deliver a complete self-service BI experience, while assuring strict data security, quality, and governance.

Make Life Easier for BI Pros/Developers

QlikView makes it easy for business analysts and BI developers to create cutting-edge BI apps that users can enhance and extend as business needs change.

saradhi_it
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Marius i agree with you ,,,,tableau reporting tool  also  same when   compared to qlikview what is difference between qlikview and tableau.   tableau is very easier to develop the application just drag and drop..and what is the major difference with the other tools like spotfire ,msbi,,,etc

Not applicable

Here's a nice article comparing QlikView to Tableau.

experfy.com/blog/qlikview-vs-tableau-review-two-visualization-giants/

Regards,
Marius

saradhi_it
Creator II
Creator II
Author

it shares good information so finally it concludes tableau is the winner so you also agree with it,,,,,,,,,,

Not applicable

LOL. That is a nice article stateting some facts and scores them.

But I will still go with QlikView. 😉

Not applicable

Here's a awesome review of all the BI tools out there.

trustradius.com/products/qlikview/competitors

QlikView vs. Tableau vs. Spotfire etc etc.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Marius

giakoum
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

I would add another 2 reasons for QlikView :

1. Handles big data much more efficiently than Tableau

2. Provides a light but powerful ETL tool (reload script) that comes in very handy in many cases

And regarding the easy of visualizations, it looks to me that QlikSense is trying to bridge that gap, but of course it will take some more time.

Not applicable

Good Job Market

Not applicable

Hi Saradhi,

If your question was answered kindly tick the appropriate answer as answered.

Thanks,
Marius