Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vindhya_giri
Creator II
Creator II

Change the font and color of error message of pivot table

Hello everyone,

I have a pivot table in my application which will be displayed only if number of rows <=100000. I have created a error message to display if row count >100000. The issue is that, I have too many columns in the pivot table, and when the error message is coming, it is too small and is displayed in the middle of the table. If the user has to see the message, he has to move the slide bar to the right.

I want to know, how can we change the alignment, color and font of the error message in a pivot table.

Untitled.png

Please advise

Thanks

Regards

Vindhya

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

In that case, instead of using Error Message, You can use the separate 'Text Object' with the error message.

If your criteria met, then display the Pivot table, else show the Text object error message using the Layout -> Conditional display option.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is no direct way? But you can custom your Error message like. Chr(32) is for spaces

=Repeat(chr(32), 60) & 'Your message here'

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

In that case, instead of using Error Message, You can use the separate 'Text Object' with the error message.

If your criteria met, then display the Pivot table, else show the Text object error message using the Layout -> Conditional display option.