Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edge
Creator
Creator

Chart not showing numbers

Hello guys,

Below chart doesn't show a number at the end of the green line (See red circle). Any idea how can I fix this?Stupid Chart.PNG

Below is my dimension expression:

if([Admitted Week]<=8,[Admitted Week],null())

Below is my green line expression:

=if(count(DISTINCT{$<AppAdmEnr.PROG_ACTION={'ADMT','MATR','ADRV'},[Semester Year Name]=,SemesterNO={$(=vCombined_Adm_Progn_Max_SemesterNO)}>}AppAdmEnr.EMPLID)>0, rangesum(Above(
count(DISTINCT{$<AppAdmEnr.PROG_ACTION={'ADMT','MATR','ADRV'},[Semester Year Name]=,SemesterNO={$(=vCombined_Adm_Progn_Max_SemesterNO)},[Program Action Date]={'<=$(=Date(today()))'}>}AppAdmEnr.EMPLID),0,RowNo())))

Labels (4)
18 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Now I see data but not the chart with the issue. Could you help trace the chart and may be select your data and save and share so that I can get quickly to the issue ?
Edge
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey @tresesco ,

Many thanks for your help. I have tried to create a simplified view and have attached one. I hope that helps, sorry for the earlier confusing document.

Many thanks again :).

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Your max week no for entire data set is 2, however, you want the value display to be context sensitive and for your issue-chart the max week should be considered as 1 which is defined (max) by 'new' student. Hence, try your Show Value  expression with similar control, like:

if(max(total {<[Student Status]={'New'}>} [Enrolled Week])=[Enrolled Week],1,0)

Edge
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello @tresesco  ,

Could you please explain more? I wasn't able to fully understand your suggestion.

Many thanks 🙂

yassinemhadhbi
Creator II
Creator II

Hello,

Is this what you want you want to achieve ?

if yes write this in the show value

if(max(total {<[Student Status]={'New'}>}[Enrolled Week])=[Enrolled Week],1,0)

Capture.JPG

Best Regards
Yassine Mhadhbi
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Hassan,

Is it working? If you confirm, I will try and explain (though I a not good at it). 

Edge
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello @yassinemhadhbi ,

Many thanks for your response.

It is what I am looking for, but where is the show value field that you mentioned?

Regards, Hassan

yassinemhadhbi
Creator II
Creator II

Expand the first expression, 

you will find things like color and back ground color, the last one is show value 

past the expression there

Capture.JPG

Best Regards
Yassine Mhadhbi
Edge
Creator
Creator
Author

OMG, many thanks @tresesco @yassinemhadhbi .

I didn't even know about this field because the previous developer is the one who created it. Many thanks guys, you are awesome 🙂

And I have fixed it in as you can see in the attached image :). All I had to do was just adjust the show expression that was there. 🙂

Thanks Again,

Hassan