Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Conditional Hiding of an object after particular time period

Hi,

I am working on a report and in that I have a object which my client used initially and after sometime they made some changes and now they want to permantely hide this object in the report.

My problem is that I cannot remove this object from the report, but I want to hide this from January 2013.

Below is the code for my query:

=if(Enhet_Name_PRS<>'Hide object',Production. / max(total aggr(rangemax(if(GetSelectedCount(År) > 0,
       Sum({$<YearCounter = {
"<=$(#=max(YearCounter)),>=$(#=min(YearCounter))"},DayCounter = {"<=$(#=max(DayCounter)),>=$(#=min(DayCounter))"},År={'*'}>} Antall_Legg)
       ,Sum({$<YearCounter = {
"$(#=max(YearCounter))"},DayCounter = {"<=$(#=max(DayCounter)),>=$(#=min(DayCounter))"},År={'*'}>} Antall_Legg))
       /
       if(GetSelectedCount(År) > 0,
       sum({$<YearCounter = {
"<=$(#=max(YearCounter)),>=$(#=min(YearCounter))"},DayCounter = {"<=$(#=max(DayCounter)),>=$(#=min(DayCounter))"},År={'*'}, Timetyper={"Brutto/Netto"}>} Vaktplantimer)
       ,sum({$<YearCounter = {
"$(#=max(YearCounter))"},DayCounter = {"<=$(#=max(DayCounter)),>=$(#=min(DayCounter))"},År={'*'}, Timetyper={"Brutto/Netto"}>} Vaktplantimer))
       ),Enhet_PRS)))

Please help me how to put condition to hold the object on the basis of month??

3 Replies
yduval75
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

in the properties of the object/ display / Show / conditionnal;

You can write : Year < 2013

Not applicable
Author

I check the object properties but I am unable to see display option.

Can you Please help me on the above mention code.

yduval75
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello,

Here the print screen to display or not an object