Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anuhyak1
Creator
Creator

Convert If condition into Set analysis expression

Can we convert below if condition to a set analysis expression to make it work. Please ,help me with suggestions.

Count (Distinct
If (
([Initial Receipt Date] >= %CPStartDateRRF AND [Initial Receipt Date] <= %CPEndDateRRF AND RRF_State_RPT_Flag = 1)
OR ([CF Follow-Up Date]>= %CPStartDateRRF AND [CF Follow-Up Date] <= %CPEndDateRRF AND RRF_State_RPT_Flag = 1 AND Significant = 'Yes')
, EVENT_COUNTER)
)

Labels (2)
2 Replies
anat
Master
Master

Count ( 
{<[Initial Receipt Date]={">=$(%CPStartDateRRF)"},[Initial Receipt Date]={"<=$(%CPEndDateRRF)"},RRF_State_RPT_Flag={1}>
+
<[CF Follow-Up Date]={">=$(%CPStartDateRRF)"},[CF Follow-Up Date]={"<=$(%CPEndDateRRF)"},RRF_State_RPT_Flag={1},Significant={'Yes'}>
}
Distinct EVENT_COUNTER)

Harvey
Contributor
Contributor

@Anuhyak1 wrote:

Can we convert below if condition to a set analysis expression to make it work. Please ,help me with suggestions.

Count (Distinct   my ford benefits
If (
([Initial Receipt Date] >= %CPStartDateRRF AND [Initial Receipt Date] <= %CPEndDateRRF AND RRF_State_RPT_Flag = 1)
OR ([CF Follow-Up Date]>= %CPStartDateRRF AND [CF Follow-Up Date] <= %CPEndDateRRF AND RRF_State_RPT_Flag = 1 AND Significant = 'Yes')
, EVENT_COUNTER)
)

If you just want to ignore some filters you can use your if expression combined with set analysis to ignore