Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashish_2511
Creator
Creator

CrossTable load on a resident table

Dear Community -

Here are my input and output tables, Please suggest the best way to achieve this by using resident load and not crosstable load, I/p table is already loaded into qlikview

I/p Table -

O/p Table -

Part NoS1StockS2StockS3StockS4Stock
400044112164334-312

Thanks in advance

-Sneh

14 Replies
karthiksrqv
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

If you want the display format to same as O/P, then create a pivot table. After you create, drag the expressions to make it display horizontally.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Generic LOAD Part*1 as [Part No], Dept & '' & 'Stock' as Dept, Stock Inline [

Part, Dept, Stock

0400044112, S1, 1643

0400044112, S2, 34

0400044112, S3, -3

0400044112, S4, 12

];

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

the easiest way is to create a pivot and drag and drop the DEPOT_CD Dimension a "top" Dimension.

ashish_2511
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi. Thanks!

I'm not looking for a Pivot table as I finally want it to be displayed in a table box along with 15 other fields.

Please suggest a way to achieve this as a standalone table in load script.

ashish_2511
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi. Thanks!

I'm not looking for a Pivot table as I finally want it to be displayed in a table box along with 15 other fields.

Please suggest a way to achieve this as a standalone table in load script.

ashish_2511
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil.

This is not Working

Anil_Babu_Samineni

When you say, This is not working you should mention the reason. And then I've tested with your data and i did and it showing as you expected in that image

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ashish_2511
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil

Sorry for not mentioning the reason. This is fine but since this creates 4 separate tables in Data model, How do I join this with some other table? or how'd I store this to a qvd?

Thanks!

Not applicable

Hi

check out the revers cross table option:

http://community.qlik.com/message/78337#78337

kr, Norbert