Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewaf
Creator
Creator

Delete Decimals

hI Guys,

i'm using this formula on a text-object which is working, but i would like to remove the decimals.

Currenlty i have 128606,043806 as resuls, i would liket o have only 128606, how i can achieve this?
Thank you!!

='Actual - ' & (if(vExcludeInstrumentSales,sum({<Area-={'Area-not-available'}>}ExtendedUSD),Sum({<Area-={'Area-not-available'},Item_Category={$(vNoInstruments)}>}ExtendedUSD))/1000)

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Use floor() like:

='Actual - ' & Floor((if(vExcludeInstrumentSales,sum({<Area-={'Area-not-available'}>}ExtendedUSD),Sum({<Area-={'Area-not-available'},Item_Category={$(vNoInstruments)}>}ExtendedUSD))/1000))

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Antonio,

just create a text box and write this

=Round(128606.043806)    you will get a solution 128606 only.

else

for your expression

--> Round()

-->Floor(),

-->Purgecahr(128606.043806,.) it will returns 128606043806 (Because it will ignore the character after the , symbol)

-->Change the Field Number style should be like

Properties of that chart-->Number tab-->select that field -->Number format  should be #,##

so that it will show only not the decimal values.

='Actual - ' & Round((if(vExcludeInstrumentSales,sum({<Area-={'Area-not-available'}>}ExtendedUSD),Sum({<Area-={'Area-not-available'},Item_Category={$(vNoInstruments)}>}ExtendedUSD))/1000))