Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Diagram - FIXED Dimension-Values

Hi!

I do have problems with a line graph and some fixed values I need actually --> the graph is looking like this right now (date selection on February 2016):

Where I am struggling with is that I want to have all month of a year listed in the dimension axis --> so January till December (Independent which month is selected). The second thing is, that I like to have all values of the previous year listed --> so in this example that the line in the datatable below of 2015 is filled out till december - also the line of the previous year should show the complete previous year.

Thank you a lot for your help!

Regards,

Barbara

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the expression you are using right now? Seems like a YTD expression.

Not applicable
Author

No - the values are monthly sums (order values).

The Dimension is Month:

The expressions are actual year values and previous year values per month:

Expression AY:

Expression PY:

we are using two variables - one for OrderValues and one for Setting the acutal year:

vOrderValues: num(sum({<$(vClearCalendar),$2>} OrderValue$(vCurrency).VBAP)/$1,'#.##0')

vAYYearSet: Date ={">=$(=date(yearstart(Date)))<=$(=Date)"}

vPYYearSet: Date ={">=$(=date(addmonths(yearstart(Date),-12)))<=$(=date(addmonths(Date,-12)))"}
vClearCalendar: ='[' & Concat({1<$Table={'CALENDAR'}>} $Field, ']=,[') & ']=' 

sunny_talwar

Try these changes

vAYYearSet: Date ={">=$(=Date(Yearstart(Max(Date))))<=$(=Date(Max(Date)))"}

vPYYearSet: Date ={">=$(=Date(AddMonths(YearStart(Max(Date)),-12)))<=$(=Date(AddMonths(Max(Date),-12)))"}

Not applicable
Author

I tried it with your changes - but nothing changed...

how is it possible to make Settings at the Dimension axis skala??