cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dondapati
Contributor II
Contributor II

Difference between all the Selected values columns in Straight Table

Hi all, I have the following straight Table, with a dimension of company, and expressions are val1, val2, val3 and i want to know how to calculate the difference between companies automatically. How do i do that? 

Based on the selection of company(List box) then difference will find out ,here Company values are Dynamically selected from the list box

Input :

companya(a1)b(b1)c(c1)
val1121015
val2101523
val3141211

Required Output:

companya(a1)b(b1)c(c1)a(a1) Vs b(b1)a(a1) Vs c(c1)b(b1) Vs c(c1)
val11210152-3-5
val2101523-513-8
val3141211231
Labels (3)
3 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

HI,

normally it's just a simple: fields minus fields.

share your qlikview file or samplel data to see clearly

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
dondapati
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi ZaRRA , Thank you for You'r Response 

I am selecting from the Company names  list ,

Depends on the selection , the combinations of the difference will be generate , in the output.

Here i am selecting only 3 company names ,so the combinations will be 6 . if select more than that with respect combination of the differences will be generate .

I hope explained clearly.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Check out the following Help link, may work, but I am not certain:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/ChartFunctions/...

This only works in a Straight Table chart, just FYI.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.