cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dimension name cut off from screen!`

Captu123412341234re.PNG

Hi Awesome people!

I am creating an one dimension + two expression bar chart with the dimension axes tilted. the dimension name is too long and I could not keep it horizontal. but the problem is that the left end dimension name is cut off from the screen and I can not infinitely stretch out the chart for the visual purpose. is there any way to just show the entire dimension name without stretching the chart itself??

Thanks you in advance    !!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The best way to solve this is to change the chart orientation on the Style tab to horizontal. If necessary you can then resize the plot area to give the labels more space. If you press the ctrl and shift key you will see red outlines that you can move and resize.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The best way to solve this is to change the chart orientation on the Style tab to horizontal. If necessary you can then resize the plot area to give the labels more space. If you press the ctrl and shift key you will see red outlines that you can move and resize.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
gajapathy74
Creator II
Creator II

Under Axes tab, can you select the Dimension Axis as highlighted and try it out.

Primary Dimension Labels, Stagger Labels

Untitled.png

Not applicable
Author

thank you I just played around with ctrl + shift and it worked!

Thank you!