Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator

Display count and percentage together on Bar chart

Hi All

I have need to display value and % on bar chart  for two out of three bars in the chart. There are three expressions and one dimension used.% has to be taken out from resolve count.. We need to find the % for CI and App CI  using resolved count. How can we achieve below display .Please find my sample Qvw attached.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Hahahaha you used dummy numbers, so I thought you needed a way to show this... but I am not sure what numbers you are looking to get? Do you have a better sample where you have the expression and the numbers you are expecting to see on it?

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Use Dual function

Dual('50' & Chr(10) & '50%', 50)

avinashelite

Yes possible try like this

Dual('50'&Chr(10)&'50%',50)

vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator
Author

Sunny % has to be calculated from  resolved count. I means CI is what % of Resolved and APP CI is what % of Resolved  . If Resolved count change % has to be change . I had given CI and app CI as 50 and 20 for an example here..

Lets C.

Resolved is -200  Then what is CI in % and APP CI in %.

sunny_talwar

Hahahaha you used dummy numbers, so I thought you needed a way to show this... but I am not sure what numbers you are looking to get? Do you have a better sample where you have the expression and the numbers you are expecting to see on it?

vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks sunny.. I just played around with your code and incorporated with my expression..Qlikview has very complex expression to understand though trying to get my work done.. Thanks.

vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny

I am still facing an issue here ..I don't know what I am doing wrong here. I know what Dual function does but this is not

working as expected

Dual(Text, Number)

My Text is not evaluating and this is only showing the number on the bar. I have used below code in CI to showcase

Number and % together and this is not working at all.

Dual(Count({$<[Check] = {'1'},[Ticket Type]={'Inc'}, [Date Type]={'DateOpen'}>} distinct [TicketNumber]) & ' '
& Num(Count({$<
[Check] = {'1'},[Ticket Type]={'Inc'}, [Date Type]={'DateOpen'}>} distinct [TicketNumber)])*100/[Resolved],'#,##0.0') & '%',
Count({$<
[Check] = {'1'},[Ticket Type]={'Inc'}, [Date Type]={'DateOpen'}>} distinct [TicketNumber]))

sunny_talwar

Make sure you have used Expression default for formatting on the numbers tab

vijaysahu2
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Sunny.. You are spot on.. It worked.. awesome