Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lgtsotrsdh
Creator
Creator

Display data for last day of the week on a weekly trend

I have daily data that I need to display in a trend, but I don't want to sum the data when a week is selected. If a week is selected, I would like the data for the last day of the week displayed in the trend for each weekly data point. For instance, say I have this data:

10/31 - 0

11/1 - 1

11/2 - 2

11/3 - 3

11/4 - 4

11/5 - 5

11/6 - 6

11/7 - 7

11/8 - 8

11/9 - 9

11/10 - 10

11/11 - 11

11/12 - 12

11/13 - 13

When I select to display the data weekly with the last day of the week being Saturday, I would like to display 6 for the week ending 11/6 and 13 for the week ending 13.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,

Scott

2 Replies
john_duffy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Scott.

I'm not exactly sure how your application works (ie. do you select a date, do you select a chart 'style' from a list box - Daily, Weekly,etc.). I have attached a sample application in which I use the weekday function to determine which dates are Saturdays and use this to create a bar chart showing what you requested.

Let me know if this helps.

John.

lgtsotrsdh
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi John,

I have a trend setup that has a cyclic group assigned to the x-axis so that users can change the time frame between Day, Week, and Month. I'll take a look at your application. It sounds like it might work for the weekly data, but I don't know about the monthly data.

Thanks,

Scott