Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttal7878
Creator
Creator

Display different date format in current selection

Hi Guys,

Is it possible  that if a user selects date range in the 'Input box'-'Select Date Range'  the date that will be display in the 'current selection'

will be in the format 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS' instead of the format 'num'

I'm using the flowing variables:

VstartDate

VEndDate

VstartDate1=num(VstartDate)

VEndDate=num(VEndDate)

When the user selects a date range,I used variable event trigger on select in field:

='>=' & VstartDate1 & '<=' & VEndDate1

I've included a sample file

Thanks,

15 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be assign trigger like this?

='>='&Date(MonthsStart(1,Today()),'YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS')

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Please change yours triggers to format your search

='>=' & Date(VstartDate1,'YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS') & '<=' & Date(VEndDate1,'YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS')

Capturar.PNG

ttal7878
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank cleveranjosloveisfail

This is not exactly correct, since in my real model the field on which the trigger is triggered is in a format num.

Attached is a new example

Anil_Babu_Samineni

So, That is the reason only we are providing Date() format instead Num(). You are not expecting this.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ttal7878
Creator
Creator
Author

Not really understand

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you able to explain exactly your needed, So then we can discuss

ttal7878
Creator
Creator
Author

When the user selects a date in the 'Date range input box', I want the date displayed in the current selection to be like this:

saledate>='YYYY-MM-SS HH:MM'<='YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM'

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Correct me, If i am wrong reading the read. Perhaps this?

='>=' & Date(VstartDate,'YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS') & '<=' & Date(VEndDate,'YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS')

ttal7878
Creator
Creator
Author

It does not work, you can not select any date range at all