Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Document access

Hi All ,

I am new to QV. Domain integration was done by a developer and he asked me to follow few steps in qmc managment ..I created few users and gave the same password in a domain .Now I want to change the password and access. I changed the password and reloaded the application in qmc but the document doesn't load. can someone help

Thanks in advance

Sai.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rahulhv1
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Sai,

As per my knowledge, Qlikview Document works on single sign on concept. It means, if I change password of any user on domain server and if he/she has access to any document, it must work fine. Please check if the Qlikview server is in your domain server. If it is not a  part of your Domain, you  have to take it in domain first.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Nagarajan

Tell the problem correctly you can change the password  right click and set password if you have access

Regards

sivaram 

Not applicable
Author

I am able to change the password but when I set a new password , the document does not open. The authentication fails.

rahulhv1
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Sai,

As per my knowledge, Qlikview Document works on single sign on concept. It means, if I change password of any user on domain server and if he/she has access to any document, it must work fine. Please check if the Qlikview server is in your domain server. If it is not a  part of your Domain, you  have to take it in domain first.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Rahul & Sivaram. I got it.