Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
narayanamsn
Creator
Creator

Drilldown independent

Hi all,

I have workbook with four vectors and corresponding sales for the last 3 months.

Advice needed..

I want to show the sales of each vector in different graphs (in this case 4 graphs as we have 4 vectors).. in another tab will develop some analytical graphs which use  list boxes to choose Vector and Month

1. Now, How do I make these the four graphs in page 1 independent of values selected in List box (Vector) in page 2..

Do I need to use alternate state for this or Set analysis

If so how to deal with the month list box which I will use in both pages..

2. I selected Static Step as 10 (AXES Tab of the trend chart) to minimize the values displayed..

Question is ... it shows start date as last date of last month (select apr or  May) or blank (select Jun)..

how to show the first date of the selected month as the first date in the X axis..

!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Check and see if this is what was needed

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is this what you are trying to get to?

Capture.PNG

narayanamsn
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for the reply.. But we will create 4 graphs (one per each vector)..

we will not show the trend of all vectors in the same chart as we 5 trends per vector.. hence we plot one chart per vector...

sunny_talwar

Check and see if this is what was needed

narayanamsn
Creator
Creator
Author

One more query with Legends..

How to delete the Legend "Vector".. using Shift+Ctrl ..

I want to delete this legend.. how to do it..

sunny_talwar

If only the word Vector needs to be removed, uncheck Label on dimension tab for Vector Dimension. If you want the complete legend to go away, then uncheck Show Legend

Capture.PNG

narayanamsn
Creator
Creator
Author

got it.. Thank you... It is in expression Legend...