Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chadholton
Contributor II
Contributor II

End of Year Date Variable

I have a variable named vEndDateThisFiscYr  and I can not find where in the script it is being assigned a value.  When I go to Settings-Variable Overview I see that it is currently defined as 45199 which equates to 09/30/2023.

I searched the script for the variable name and all I can find is this one statement that appears to use it but not set it

If(Floor(Date) <= $(vEndDateThisFiscYr), Year(YearStart(Date)), Null()) as Year,

We are switching to a calendar year for our fiscal year so I need to set the variable to be 12/31/2023 and then next year 12/31/2024, etc.  But I've never touched this variable before so something in the script is "telling" the variable to 09/30/2023

What am I missing in the script? 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chadholton
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Nevermind.  I found the issue.  I compared an old version of the dashboard to the current and found that the LET statement for this variable was missing from the current dashboard script.  I added it back in and all is well now.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chadholton
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Nevermind.  I found the issue.  I compared an old version of the dashboard to the current and found that the LET statement for this variable was missing from the current dashboard script.  I added it back in and all is well now.