cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Expression has different results when used in pivot and text charts

Hello,

I am using the same expression in a pivot chart and a text chart but the results are different.  The pivot chart results are correct, the text chart results are incorrect.

Although I have used the same expression in another app and it works correctly in all charts.  I cannot see what the difference is.

The expression is

Sum({$<[Requisition Status]={Closed}>}[Approve to Close])/Sum({$<[Requisition Status]={Closed}>}[Number of Filled Reqs])

Please can somebody help resolve.

Thanks,

Kizzy

14 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would it be possible for you to share a qvf sample?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

I fixed the issue.

One of the fields used for the calculation had an associated data set.  I de-associated the data in Data manager and then re-uploaded the data and re-associated the data set.  All charts then corrected themselves so the pivot and text chart calculations now match.

Thanks,

kizzy

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Cool, You can mark ur response as correct answer

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

I'm only able to mark my answer as helpful in the actions.  Can you tell me where I can find the Mark as Correct Option?

Thanks,

Kizzy

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful