Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Filter by date on chart for report

I'm trying to create a report for a company with charts showing the last 12 months activity and the last months.

The sample table is as below, and loads up showing a rolling 12 months of data

CompanyCountry Quantitydate
Biz AFR201/01/2016
Biz BDE201/01/2016
Biz BDE120/01/2016
Biz AES202/02/2016
Biz BBE102/02/2016
Biz BPT102/02/2016

Currently I've got a chart that shows this data against all the year, however I want one beside it showing only for the previous month (ie in this case February).  This will be info that will go into nprinting and be sent within a single file report.

I've not been able to achieve this and not sure what the best approach is?  I've had a play with the chart properties and also considered changing the table properties on printing but had no success.

Any advice welcome, as its Friday afternoon here (and I still haven't solved it!)  I can't provide a reply or much feedback until Monday, thanks.

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps this document helps: Calculating rolling n-period totals, averages or other aggregations

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for that link.

I'm going to try that, I believe I should be able to calculate rolling total then use nprinting to filter by month.

If I've understood correctly I can then see the previous month and the rolling total within the same chart on the report.