Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II

Flagging in set analysis

Instead of flagging it as 1/0 I want to flag it as TRUE/FALSE. Any idea how this could be achieved?

Only problem here is the date range(from and to), else this could have been straight forward. Can anyone help me out on this?

=IF(

IF(Limit_Days='l_30',[30 days],

IF(Limit_Days='l_60',[60 days],

IF(Limit_Days='l_90',[90 days],

IF(Limit_Days='TBD',[60 days)

)

)

)<1

,sum(TOTAL{<Period = {'>$(=date($(VMaxPeriod)-$(VDays))) <=$(=date($(VMaxPeriod))) '}>} 1),

sum(TOTAL{<Period = {'>$(=date($(VMaxPeriod)-$(VDays))) <=$(=date($(VMaxPeriod))) '}>} 0))

18 Replies
qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks a lot for your effort but that didn't work either. Same problem instead of showing only those dates which in available in the date range it is showing all the dates.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Do you have any other alternative? Please share

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

is your first mentioned expression working properly, which you posted in the first thread?

this one?

=IF(

IF(Limit_Days='l_30',[30 days],

IF(Limit_Days='l_60',[60 days],

IF(Limit_Days='l_90',[90 days],

IF(Limit_Days='TBD',[60 days)

)

)

)<1

,sum(TOTAL{<Period = {'>$(=date($(VMaxPeriod)-$(VDays))) <=$(=date($(VMaxPeriod))) '}>} 1),

sum(TOTAL{<Period = {'>$(=date($(VMaxPeriod)-$(VDays))) <=$(=date($(VMaxPeriod))) '}>} 0))

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes it is working perfectly. No issues with that.

The one which is posted is here one part of it. But in the future client wants something like mentioned in the below post. Once I am done with above I will go with the below one. Have added the URL for your reference.

Help required to create complicated chart

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Yes.. But without example it is difficult for me..

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Any other guesses?

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

As you already said, your expression is fine. if so, then Replace / Pick (Match .()) will also working fine..

No idea what's happened.

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

At least you could help me out for below?

qlikviewforum
Creator II
Creator II
Author

There was some issue in my expression. Your idea to use REPLACE worked for us. Could you please help me to create chart?

The count that you see if basically the number of TRUE value for that particular month. Please see if you can help me out on the above as it is little urgent.