Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Gauge Chart not showing up

Hi,

I have the below data set. When I load it in my Qlikview script and create a gauge chart. It says bad min or max value.

I have given the Min Value = 0 and Max Value as "Fore casted Booking".

Please see the attachments.

YearActual BookingsForecasted Bookings

Please suggest how to make it so it reflects the value in Gauge chart. Its happening because the value in second and third rows of Forecasted Bookings is high.

Please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to give like below for your information [Fore casted Booking]

But, My suggestion is this for max? Max([Forecasted Bookings])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to give like below for your information [Fore casted Booking]

But, My suggestion is this for max? Max([Forecasted Bookings])

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Also I want to set a condition that the chart always show me the value for year 2016 and when selection is made in Year Field, it shows the data for that particular field. But if no selection, the data should be shown for 2016

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Could be this?

If(GetFieldSelections(Year) = 1, Max([Forecasted Bookings]), Max({<Year = {'$(=Max(Year))'}>}[Forecasted Bookings]))

Not applicable
Author

No, its not working

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you upload application and explain little more

Not applicable
Author

Gauge Chart.PNG

This is the gauge chart. Now it is showing me 63% as the value for the selected year i.e. 2014. This is changing with every selection made in year. My requirement is: When I open my application, it should show the value for 2016 (which is the max year) by default. It must change when a user selects other year.

Is this done by some condition? If yes also please tell where to put the condition.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you talking about Triggers, Would you able to share qvw, Please?

If it is related in triggers you may need to use Max(Year) as search string and Field as Year

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot. I did it with triggers. It worked