Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google-Maps API

I have integrated the Google-Maps-API in my QV-Application, it works fine. But I have a Problem when I'm using my QV-Application with the IE-Browser-PlugIn. The HTTP-Link from the Text-Box shows no Image.

When I'm using the QV-Client it works fine. I tried to open the URL manually in IE-Browser the Image is shown. The Dots appear in both clients.

Have anyone an idea what's wrong?

Thanks, Tobi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I have solved the Problem.

The systemaccount that starts the QV-server-process has not enough rights. Now it works.

Tobi

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Does your QV Server has access to the internet the same way you have access on your PC ?

Are there any firewall setup ?

Philippe

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Philippe

Yes, it is the same internet-connection and the same proxy. I'll check the firewall tomorrow at the office...

But if I copy the url that the QV-plugin does not show and paste it in the IE-browser... it works. Funny.

I made a test with a simple QV-application that only have one textbox with the following content:

='http://www.bkkfte.de/extension/xdesign/design/xdesign_multicolumn/images/logo.gif'
(shown as Picture...)

The same behavior: The client shows the image, the IE-plugin don't show it.

I hope you have another idea.

Tobi

Not applicable
Author

I have solved the Problem.

The systemaccount that starts the QV-server-process has not enough rights. Now it works.

Tobi

Not applicable
Author

May I know how did you change the access rights?

I think to have the same problem you had.

Thank you very much

Not applicable
Author

My Problem was that the QV-Server was not in the same NT-Domain as the QV-Client.

I changed the Systemaccount that starts the QV-Server-Service into a User of the Domain where the Client is running.

Tobi