Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Google-Maps API

I have integrated the Google-Maps-API in my QV-Application, it works fine. But I have a Problem when I'm using my QV-Application with the IE-Browser-PlugIn. The HTTP-Link from the Text-Box shows no Image.

When I'm using the QV-Client it works fine. I tried to open the URL manually in IE-Browser the Image is shown. The Dots appear in both clients.

Have anyone an idea what's wrong?

Thanks, Tobi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I have solved the Problem.

The systemaccount that starts the QV-server-process has not enough rights. Now it works.

Tobi

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Does your QV Server has access to the internet the same way you have access on your PC ?

Are there any firewall setup ?

Philippe

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Philippe

Yes, it is the same internet-connection and the same proxy. I'll check the firewall tomorrow at the office...

But if I copy the url that the QV-plugin does not show and paste it in the IE-browser... it works. Funny.

I made a test with a simple QV-application that only have one textbox with the following content:

='http://www.bkkfte.de/extension/xdesign/design/xdesign_multicolumn/images/logo.gif'
(shown as Picture...)

The same behavior: The client shows the image, the IE-plugin don't show it.

I hope you have another idea.

Tobi

Not applicable
Author

I have solved the Problem.

The systemaccount that starts the QV-server-process has not enough rights. Now it works.

Tobi

Not applicable
Author

May I know how did you change the access rights?

I think to have the same problem you had.

Thank you very much

Not applicable
Author

My Problem was that the QV-Server was not in the same NT-Domain as the QV-Client.

I changed the Systemaccount that starts the QV-Server-Service into a User of the Domain where the Client is running.

Tobi