Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Grand Total of Pivot Table

Hey everyone.

So I have this pivot table for my Market Basket report, and I can't get the results of the grand total to be the same as my target. I have tried the following code for my Total Quantity Sold expression:

if(Dimensionality()>0, if([Qty Sold w/ Selected]>0, Sum( {<PRODUCTDESC = E(PRODUCTDESC)>} QUANTITY)),

Sum(aggr(SUm({<PRODUCTDESC =E(PRODUCTDESC)>}QUANTITY),TRANSACTIONTYPE,QUANTITY,BRANCHNAME)))

to calculate the Total Quantity Sold of the products that were sold with the selected product. I believe I have the correct formula for getting the quantities needed; all I'm lacking is the correct grand total. Using the equation above I have hidden the products that have zero Quantity Sold w/ Selected values. This is my formula for Quantity Sold w/ Selected:

sum( {<TXNNUMBER = P(TXNNUMBER), PRODUCTDESC = E(PRODUCTDESC)>} QUANTITY )

so now the products hidden in my Total Quantity Sold column that have corresponding values to zero values in my Quantity Sold w/ Selected column are still included in the Grand Total. Any ideas how not to include them?

0 Replies