Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Graphic condition properties

Hello i need to select graph dimension after the selection of particolar fields (these fields are expressed in the condition textfield).

Can the dimension be showed together or not?

I've noticed that when the condition is true for all the dimension, they are not displayed.

This is the screen

Immagine16.png

Thanks

Marco

9 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Did you try this in your conditional display

=if(Valore_Misura='Netta',1,0)

avinashelite

where is the selection of the dimension made ? if its in text you need to sent the variable and verify the same .

you can share the app, so that we can get a better idea

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

With conditional expression, i've noticed that is not possible to display all the dimensions even if all the conditions are true.

Isn't it?

Marco

tresesco
MVP
MVP

I am afraid that I did not get you. However, I would try to explain how it would work the way you are trying. Assuming Valore_misura is a field and 'Netta' a value, when you select 'Netta' then only the condition evaluates to true to enable the expression. I.e. - in other words, the expression would be working/visible only when 'Netta' is selected (and selected alone). Is this what you are trying to achieve?

shair_abbas
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

hope this help..
match(Valore_Misura,'Netta')=1

mahesh_agrawal
Creator
Creator

Hi,

Try using below condition.

IF(substringcount(getfieldselections(Valore_Misura,','),'Netta') > 0,1,0)

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yes, and to allow all the dimensions to be displayed is enaugh to set 5 variables set to true?

Thanks

Marco

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Expressions you meant (rather than dimensions), right? Yes the conditions have to be set separately for all of them. Or, you can set the 'Calculation Condition' (Genral tab) that allows a single condition for the entire chart. If you want to hide the chart, you can use  Show->Conditional  (Layout tab).

marco_puccetti
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I've solved this question using a different type of button.

Thanks to All

Marco