Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrick_forbes
Contributor II
Contributor II

Help in Completing this set analysis statement with an exclusion clause

I need help with completing this statement. How do I combine these.

Currently, the below works to exclude a filter:

count ({<CalendarYear_PE = , CalendarQuarter_PE = >} MYKPI)

But I need to add this to "MYKPI" calculation so that everything works together.
count( {($<A={1}> +$<B={1}>)} DISTINCT(MYKPI))     

Please help

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

may be like below

count( {<A={1},CalendarYear_PE = , CalendarQuarter_PE = > + <B={1},CalendarYear_PE = , CalendarQuarter_PE = >} DISTINCT(MYKPI))

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be this?

Count({$<CalendarYear_PE = , CalendarQuarter_PE =, A = {'1'}> + <B = {'1'}>} DISTINCT MYKPI)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Kushal_Chawda

may be like below

count( {<A={1},CalendarYear_PE = , CalendarQuarter_PE = > + <B={1},CalendarYear_PE = , CalendarQuarter_PE = >} DISTINCT(MYKPI))

mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III

count( {($<A={1}> +$<B={1}>)} {<CalendarYear_PE = , CalendarQuarter_PE = >}DISTINCT(MYKPI))    

patrick_forbes
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This one worked great! Yea guys, this one was tricky. Kushal demonstrated the exclusion piece to work by inserting it for A and separately for B.

Also Mangal's solution works but giving me slightly different results which I will have to test why to find out what's going on. My inclination is that 1 solution is giving me where A and B both have a 1, while the other is not.

Thanks guys, this is a great teaching tool!! Really appreciate it!

Kushal_Chawda

Hi patrick.forbes

Thanks. Please mark the answer as correct or helpful so that everyone can refer to this if they have same problem

patrick_forbes
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This also works very well as a solution!