Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khigaurav999
Creator
Creator

Help needed with Set Expression

Hi Folks,

I am new to QlikView and I have the below expression that surprisingly works on QV Server but doesn't work on my local. I have the same datasets on local and server (i.e. all the fields that are used in this calculation is available in both places with appropriate data).

Set Expression to Calculate backlog:

=Count({ <TRENDING_STATUS={'OPEN','IN PROGRESS'},SR_USER_TYPE = {'O'}  ,

MASTER_DATE=

{$(=Chr(39) & Concat( Aggr(MAX(MASTER_DATE),

$(=IF(Len(GetFieldSelections(MASTER_DATE,';',12))>0,'MASTER_DATE',

IF(Len(GetFieldSelections(TRENDING_WEEK,';',12))>0,'TRENDING_WEEK','TRENDING_MONTH')))

),Chr(39) & ',' & Chr(39)  ) & chr(39))}

>

+

<TRENDING_STATUS={'OPEN/END'},SR_USER_TYPE = {'O'} ,SR_STATUS-={'Closed','Restored','Resolved'},

MASTER_DATE=

IF(Len(GetFieldSelections(TRENDING_WEEK,';',12))>0,'TRENDING_WEEK','TRENDING_MONTH')))

>

}DISTINCT SR_NUM)

FYI when I remove the MASTER_DATE portion, it works fine on my local as well.

MASTER_DATE=

how can I decode /  debug the output of this MASTER_DATE criteria in Set Analysis? how can I print the output of it on a textbox?

Any help on how to debug / fix this will be highly appreciated. I cannot attach QVW and QVD files due to data security.

Thanks,

Gaurav

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

If you used a table-chart for the expression and leave the label empty you could see there how the expression is evaluated. If you compared this on both sides I think you will find the differences between them.

- Marcus