Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

Help

Hi Team,

I have a requirement.please help me...I am sharing a qvw...Requirement is

If i Select any processid....then it show in maximum and minimum revenue......and which group...please help me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I think I understand what you want. If you select a ProcessID, you want to see the max based on the group it belongs to:

Try these:

=Max({<ProcessID, Group = p(Group)>}Revenue)

=Min({<ProcessID, Group = p(Group)>}Revenue)

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

16 Replies
sunny_talwar

Maximum and Minimum would be just one number? Not sure I understand what the end goal/requirement is. Can you elaborate?

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

If i select one id then it show maximum and minimum revenue corresponding selected id.........supoose i select one then it show 10 or 40 values in revenue field..

sunny_talwar

Where did 40 come from? ProcessID 1 has only one row of data and for that row the Revenue = 10. So Min = Max = 10.

Capture.PNG

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Suppose i select any proccessid from 1 to 12....then it show in revenue field minimum and maximum value...and which group show.....Means one id corresponding 2 value show minimum and maximum

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

if i select process id 1 to 4 then it show maximum and minimum revenue like 10 or 40

if i select process id 5 to 8 then it show max and min value like 50 or 80 in revenue

if i select process id 9 to 12 then it show max and min value like 90 or 120 in revenue

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try this expressions.

Max({<Group = {"$(=maxstring(Group))"},ProcessID=>} Revenue)

Min({<Group = {"$(=maxstring(Group))"},ProcessID=>} Revenue)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Please respect the "guidelines for posting" for this forum and put a descriptive title for you question.

Writing "Help" as a description/title is hardly informative

kind regards

Petter

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

If I select any id from 1 to 4 like 1,2,3,4 then it show maximum and minimum revenue like 10 or 40....

Same 5 to 8    or  9 to 12.................and show with groups......please help me sir....

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

And you want to see this information in text box object?