Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II

Help

Hi Team,

I have a requirement.please help me...I am sharing a qvw...Requirement is

If i Select any processid....then it show in maximum and minimum revenue......and which group...please help me

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I think I understand what you want. If you select a ProcessID, you want to see the max based on the group it belongs to:

Try these:

=Max({<ProcessID, Group = p(Group)>}Revenue)

=Min({<ProcessID, Group = p(Group)>}Revenue)

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

16 Replies
sunny_talwar

Maximum and Minimum would be just one number? Not sure I understand what the end goal/requirement is. Can you elaborate?

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

If i select one id then it show maximum and minimum revenue corresponding selected id.........supoose i select one then it show 10 or 40 values in revenue field..

sunny_talwar

Where did 40 come from? ProcessID 1 has only one row of data and for that row the Revenue = 10. So Min = Max = 10.

Capture.PNG

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Suppose i select any proccessid from 1 to 12....then it show in revenue field minimum and maximum value...and which group show.....Means one id corresponding 2 value show minimum and maximum

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

if i select process id 1 to 4 then it show maximum and minimum revenue like 10 or 40

if i select process id 5 to 8 then it show max and min value like 50 or 80 in revenue

if i select process id 9 to 12 then it show max and min value like 90 or 120 in revenue

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try this expressions.

Max({<Group = {"$(=maxstring(Group))"},ProcessID=>} Revenue)

Min({<Group = {"$(=maxstring(Group))"},ProcessID=>} Revenue)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Please respect the "guidelines for posting" for this forum and put a descriptive title for you question.

Writing "Help" as a description/title is hardly informative

kind regards

Petter

panipat1990
Creator II
Creator II
Author

If I select any id from 1 to 4 like 1,2,3,4 then it show maximum and minimum revenue like 10 or 40....

Same 5 to 8    or  9 to 12.................and show with groups......please help me sir....

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

And you want to see this information in text box object?