Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hi all i have dates from today to future upto 2022, i want to write a master calander on future dates

Hi all, i have dates from today to future up to 2022, i want to write a master calender on future dates. i want date, weekhistory and monthhistory

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

Check this out -

Made below changes in script to get the week count against week history -

join(My_Table)

Load Future_date,weekhistory resident MasterCalendar;

Final:

Load *,if(len(weekhistory)>0,rangesum(No_of_people_attended,Peek(No_of_people_attended),Peek(No_of_people_attended,-2),

Peek(No_of_people_attended,-3),Peek(No_of_people_attended,-4),Peek(No_of_people_attended,-5),Peek(No_of_people_attended,-6)),null()) as RollingWeek

resident My_Table order by Future_date,weekhistory;

Drop fields Week,weekhistory from Final;

Drop table  My_Table;

View solution in original post

24 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

See the attached.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Digvijay thank you for the help, i was struck at another point

if(weekday(TempDate)='Sun',date(TempDate),if(date(floor(num(TempDate)))=

$(vmaxdate),null()))   as weekhistory,

i'm calculating week history i couldn't get the exact results

Regards

QLIKMAN

Digvijay_Singh

correct the variable name, its vMaxDate.

Digvijay_Singh

Not sure the reason for new column weekhistory but your expression will work once you correct the variable name.

Not applicable
Author

i have given the correct variable but still its working but couldnt get the data matched

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Please explain what you are trying to achieve with this column.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

count of 'XXXX' at the end of a week, i  have created a master calender for future dates upto 2020,
i'm counting the count of 'xxxx' for the next 15 days, in the same way i want the count in the next 2 weeks weekwise

Digvijay_Singh

Can you share your script and the output required in table form. It will help to understand exact need.

Not applicable
Author

future_date     no of updates

2-10-2015       1

3-10-2015       15

4-10-2015       4

5-10-2015       6

3-10-2022

i have writtenn a master calender for this dates my mastercalender 'date' is working fine

i want to calculate a field called 'week history' which shows sunday as the end of week

suppose 4-10-2015 is sunday i want to calculate the count of that week ie the count is (2-1-2015 + 3-10-2015)= 16

weekhistory     count

4-10-2015        16

as i have written a script for the weekhistory in the above converstion its not working fine its missing some dates