Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator

Horizontal dimensions and vertical calculations in pivot table

Hi there

I have a problem with the calculation in a pivot table. I have a  2 dimensions(Assigned_group, Quarter) in pivot table, and one expression like (if((mChangeRequestStatusString <>'Cancelled'),Count(DISTINCT(radarTicketID)))).. i got an output in this format(output.jpg).

My requirement  is totally different, the requirement would be in the format like(Req.jpg).

Could you please help me on this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tracysmart
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

I think you can probably achieve this by simply dragging your Dimension for Quarter_MTTR to the right and up. Hold you mouse down and move your cursor. You will see a solid line indicating that you are moving the dimension.

Have a play around with this, does it solve your requirement?

Tracy

View solution in original post

7 Replies
tracysmart
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

I think you can probably achieve this by simply dragging your Dimension for Quarter_MTTR to the right and up. Hold you mouse down and move your cursor. You will see a solid line indicating that you are moving the dimension.

Have a play around with this, does it solve your requirement?

Tracy

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You might Drag that Quarter Field from Vertical to horizontal of the above of If Conition

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tracy,

I got a solid line, but don't know it is possible to move right and up.

Can u explain briefly, how can i achieve this?

deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried that also, I don't know where can i use  and write the expressions in presentation tab or expression tab?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

please share your application.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

I think it's not possible to share, because it is a very large size of application. please give me an other suggestion to get a output like (Req.jpg).

deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Tracy & Anil babu, i got an output using the drag &drop method.