Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator

Horizontal dimensions and vertical calculations in pivot table

Hi there

I have a problem with the calculation in a pivot table. I have a  2 dimensions(Assigned_group, Quarter) in pivot table, and one expression like (if((mChangeRequestStatusString <>'Cancelled'),Count(DISTINCT(radarTicketID)))).. i got an output in this format(output.jpg).

My requirement  is totally different, the requirement would be in the format like(Req.jpg).

Could you please help me on this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tracysmart
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

I think you can probably achieve this by simply dragging your Dimension for Quarter_MTTR to the right and up. Hold you mouse down and move your cursor. You will see a solid line indicating that you are moving the dimension.

Have a play around with this, does it solve your requirement?

Tracy

View solution in original post

7 Replies
tracysmart
Creator II
Creator II

Hi

I think you can probably achieve this by simply dragging your Dimension for Quarter_MTTR to the right and up. Hold you mouse down and move your cursor. You will see a solid line indicating that you are moving the dimension.

Have a play around with this, does it solve your requirement?

Tracy

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You might Drag that Quarter Field from Vertical to horizontal of the above of If Conition

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tracy,

I got a solid line, but don't know it is possible to move right and up.

Can u explain briefly, how can i achieve this?

deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried that also, I don't know where can i use  and write the expressions in presentation tab or expression tab?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

please share your application.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

I think it's not possible to share, because it is a very large size of application. please give me an other suggestion to get a output like (Req.jpg).

deepakkrish
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Tracy & Anil babu, i got an output using the drag &drop method.