Did you mean: 
soniasweety
Master
Master

How to Update

Hi all,

I have  a table with 4 columns only   I don't have any date field in the data

MY requirement is : my data in database update every week Saturday 

so my user wants the data to be updated in qlik application  when the data uploaded in db.

so how to achieve this in qlik? 

can anyone give the  suggestions to achieve this?

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can schedule task for that in QMC like Week wise every Sunday reload (Because, DB might update between 12 AM - 11:50 PM anytime by Saturday). If we schedule Sunday then data may update automatically ...

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

is there any other way in qlik side can we achieve?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Either you need to create with one variable or else go with macro where i aware

LET a =if(left(subfield((now()-ReloadTime())*1440,'.',2),1)=5,999,0); // This is for every 5 minutes, you can set it up as needed

Macro

Sub ReloadDoc

ActiveDocument.Reload

ActiveDocument.Save

End sub

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
soniasweety
Master
Master
Author

thnx  I will try and update you

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Great, once you figure out the suit answers you can close this thread by flag correct answer..