Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vamsy1991
Contributor
Contributor

How to apply the colours to the buttons in below requirement

Hi,

I have 4 tabs Tab1,Tab2,Tab3,Tab4,each tab having one pivot table.

My requirement is if i select Tab1 - need to show one colur and remaining tabs different colour.

Need to be show one colour for current selection and non selection for different.

Could you please help me

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ramchalla
Creator
Creator

@Vamsy1991 you need to create a variable and for each tab, we need to add action to the tab and expression to the background color.

Assume the variable is vTest.

Action -> create a text object - > go to Actions -> add action -> set action as External -> Set variable ->

Set the variable as vTest=1

Background color -> select background color -> calculated -> write the expression as below.

If($(vTest)=1,Red(),Blue())

you need to repeat the same for other tabs. you can set the variable value for other tabs as 2,3,4....

hope it helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ramchalla
Creator
Creator

@Vamsy1991 you need to create a variable and for each tab, we need to add action to the tab and expression to the background color.

Assume the variable is vTest.

Action -> create a text object - > go to Actions -> add action -> set action as External -> Set variable ->

Set the variable as vTest=1

Background color -> select background color -> calculated -> write the expression as below.

If($(vTest)=1,Red(),Blue())

you need to repeat the same for other tabs. you can set the variable value for other tabs as 2,3,4....

hope it helps.

Vamsy1991
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you Ramchalla