Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishita
Creator III
Creator III

How to club two flag conditions in one if condition expression

I have two flag options which I want to put under same column.Which means the column Computed ROB and Actual ROB will show in one and single column for flag values 0 and 1.However I had faced syntax error and some problems in approaching the same values...I have uploaded the qvw for the said functionality.

To be noted    Flag1=If([SOUNDING_START_DATE] >= [SURVEY_DATE] and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] < [SURVEY_DATE] + 8, 1, 0)

and Flag0=If([SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE]  and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE] + 8 and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] < [SURVEY_DATE] + 30, 1, 0).

​I am trying to computed the values of COMPUTED ROB and ACTUAL ROB values for same quantity but for two different time range.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

corrected

If( Flag0=0,[Computed ROB1], [ComputedROB2])

where Flag0=If([SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE]  and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE] + 8 and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] < [SURVEY_DATE] + 30, 1, 0)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

corrected

If( Flag0=0,[Computed ROB1], [ComputedROB2])

where Flag0=If([SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE]  and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE] + 8 and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] < [SURVEY_DATE] + 30, 1, 0)