Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishita
Creator III
Creator III

How to club two flag conditions in one if condition expression

I have two flag options which I want to put under same column.Which means the column Computed ROB and Actual ROB will show in one and single column for flag values 0 and 1.However I had faced syntax error and some problems in approaching the same values...I have uploaded the qvw for the said functionality.

To be noted    Flag1=If([SOUNDING_START_DATE] >= [SURVEY_DATE] and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] < [SURVEY_DATE] + 8, 1, 0)

and Flag0=If([SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE]  and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE] + 8 and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] < [SURVEY_DATE] + 30, 1, 0).

​I am trying to computed the values of COMPUTED ROB and ACTUAL ROB values for same quantity but for two different time range.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

corrected

If( Flag0=0,[Computed ROB1], [ComputedROB2])

where Flag0=If([SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE]  and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE] + 8 and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] < [SURVEY_DATE] + 30, 1, 0)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
trishita
Creator III
Creator III
Author

corrected

If( Flag0=0,[Computed ROB1], [ComputedROB2])

where Flag0=If([SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE]  and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] > [SURVEY_DATE] + 8 and [SOUNDING_START_DATE] < [SURVEY_DATE] + 30, 1, 0)