Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get customer count based on range of dates?

Hi,

I have fields Owner, CustomerId, EnterDate. Based on this EnterDate I need to calculate count(CustomerId)

I,e

Dimension: Owner

Expression: Count(CustomerId) when EnterDate between last monday to current Monday I,e from 08/09/2014 to 15/09/2014

Can anyone please help me with expression. As I can see this with selection of list box but user don't want to select in list box.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

=SUM({<[Invoice Date] = {'>=$(=Date(WeekStart(Today())-7))<=$(=Date(WeekStart(Today())))'}>}Amount)

1) Change FieldName Accordingly

2) Also, if instead of Today(), you want Previous Week Monday to Selected Date Monday,

Replace Today() with Max([Invoice Date])

View solution in original post

8 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

=SUM({<[Invoice Date] = {'>=$(=Date(WeekStart(Today())-7))<=$(=Date(WeekStart(Today())))'}>}Amount)

1) Change FieldName Accordingly

2) Also, if instead of Today(), you want Previous Week Monday to Selected Date Monday,

Replace Today() with Max([Invoice Date])

Not applicable
Author

hi

try this

=count({<EnterDate = {'>=$(=Date(WeekStart(Today())-7))<=$(=Date(WeekStart(Today())))'}>}CustomerId)

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

I have used SUM(Amout).... as Vishwaranjan said, you can change as COUNT(CustomerID)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

How can I change the same expression if I want to include the same condition but with

CustomerStatus='Fail1'

Please help

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

=COUNT({<CustomerStatus = {'Fail1'},[Invoice Date] = {'>=$(=Date(WeekStart(Today())-7))<=$(=Date(WeekStart(Today())))'}>}CustomerId)

Not applicable
Author

Great Thanks.