Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hannan_t
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

How to inspect qlikview extension in chrome?

Hi,

I am working on developing an extension in for Qlikview application. I am finding it hard to check the code if it is working for qlikview or not. It works in external envoirment but when I compile and add the extension in qlikview  it does not work. I need to know if there is any way that I can inspect the issue? Can I check it in chrome or is there any other way around to verify that the extension is going to work in qlikview or not? If not then is there any debugger kind of a thing for qlikview extension development?

Regards,

Hannan Tariq

4 Replies
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Press F12 in chrome

Or use Firefox with Firebug

shair_abbas
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

cleveranjos how to open the qlick view extension in Chrome ???

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

you publish your app to a QlikView Server, open your app using Chrome and use F12 to inspect and debug

msmichael
Creator
Creator

Hi,

I know this is a old thread, I googled and found it. I want to debug my JavaScript extensions on my local desktop too. I use Visual Studio Code to write the code, I run the extension in Qlikview Desktop Client in web view. I can't publish the extension to server until I'm sure it works well. How do I debug it in my case?

Thanks,

Michael