Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Join us at the Cloud Data and Analytics Tour! REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dianita08
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to show the accumulation expression in a graphic

Hi Everybody!

Can someone help me about this issue, I have a line graphic, with expresion to accumulate (RangeSum(Above([VENTAS], 0, NoOfRows())) ) the value is a line in the graphic is the results from division between two expressions with the function to accumulate. the problem is when the graphic shows the line it´s wrong, but when I do a quick change to pivot table the results are correct, in a simple table, it doesn´t work.

Ejemplo_Acumulate.png

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you share a sample to look at it?

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

I think i under stood your requirement half a way,

• Are you using range sum for both of your cyclic expressions in both Line Charts and Pivot Table means the values should be same .
  • If you dont want to effect two charts by  your selections means use alternate states.

HTH,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
dianita08
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, I have two dimension groups, and I have expresion that sum all values above, that means accumulative, but when I try to show in a line it doesn't show the calculate with acumulative, and the same graphic in pivot table way the calculate for "Sinies3" it's correct. I did another try, i took off ubicacion dimension, and the line shows good values, I mean it do the acumulative.

I hope I had been a little bit clearer.

dimensiones.pngexpresiones.png

dianita08
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That it could be more clear

I have two dimension groups, and I have expresion that sum all values above, that means accumulative, but when I try to show in a line it doesn't show the calculate with acumulative, and the same graphic in pivot table way the calculate for "Sinies3" it's correct. I did another try, i took off ubicacion dimension, and the line shows good values, I mean it do the acumulative.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Try your Expression Like this,

This is in case your expression contains no values after a certain point it should stop,

=If(YourExpression>=1,

Rangesum(YourExpression),Above(YourExpression)))

Can u post your sample app,It will be more clear .

-Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
dianita08
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi! sorry for answering late, in attached an example

Thank you!