Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dseelam
Creator II
Creator II

If Condition

Hello Folks,

How to use if condition around below expression, give me item where below expression value is equal to zero

sum((ACTUAL_COST)*SHIPPED_QUANTITY)

18 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

sum({<ITEM = {"=Sum(ACTUAL_COST*SHIPPED_QUANTITY)=0"}>} (ACTUAL_COST*SHIPPED_QUANTITY))

Or

Sum(Aggr(sum({<ITEM = {"=Sum(ACTUAL_COST*SHIPPED_QUANTITY)=0"}>} (ACTUAL_COST*SHIPPED_QUANTITY)), ITEM_NUMBER))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
lfholland
Creator
Creator

Not sure if this will work with yours but you may be able to try a calculated dimension....

In this example if NetSales has a value, the dimension is a space, so all the ones with a value are grouped in a space and for the rest, it shows the item number...

dseelam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hey Vish,

I just need show item along with sum of cost where its equals to zero only

dseelam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Neelam,

Just attached samples, if you see am missing item num 1,4 7 in the QVW file all I need to see is 1,4,7 where cost is equal to zero

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you give an example of what you are expecting to see for one Item#. Give an example.

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

In presentation tab of your chart properties uncheck supress 0 values so you can see item numbers 1,4,7. Is that what you are looking for?

dseelam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I would like to show only items with 0 values in my case, Like below

Capture.PNG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Try this?

= sum({<ITEM = {"=Sum(ACTUAL_COST*SHIPPED_QUANTITY)=0"} >} ACTUAL_COST*SHIPPED_QUANTITY)

Capture.PNG

dseelam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Vishwa