Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rt_new_user
Contributor III
Contributor III

If or Case expression for a dimension

Hi All

Can someone please help me with an expression i need to use in my Chart? I have Country Name in my Dimension. But if i don't use any condition it spits out all the countries on the chart, however what i want is to only show the countries when a certain condition is met. 

Country Name condition.jpg

So the condition is That display only those country names when:

1. Sum of Unique_Roamers >=2000

and 

2. Display for only that Carrier Name which has the highest 'roamers_distribution'

There is another field which i will be showing on my graph as an expression which is Success rate.

Hope it makes sense.

Regards

RT

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?
Sum({<[Carrier name]=P([Carrier name]), roamers_distribution={"=Sum(unique_roamer)>=2000"}>}roamers_distribution)
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?
Sum({<[Carrier name]=P([Carrier name]), roamers_distribution={"=Sum(unique_roamer)>=2000"}>}roamers_distribution)
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
rt_new_user
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for your response.

Should i put this statement in "Enable conditional dimension"?

Doing so doesn't really make any difference 😞