Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II

Issue with Data filteration

Dear All,

Sorry to bother you posting almost same type of issues but as you are aware that I am beginner to Qlikview so stuck on small small things.

There are 3 issues in the attached file.

1) I have uploaded data only for Dec month so data set should not be change if I click on the Dec in filter but It is changing. I don't know why it is happening.

2) I have used Multi box to show the weeks but I have to scroll left to right to see complete week with date. Is it possible to increase the size of multibox view so that week is visible on the first go.

3) In the chart, I am not able to see complete name of AMM. Please let me know that how to show complete name.

Please help me out in the same as you do every time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be try using this

=Count({<ACTIVITYMONTH>}if (Len([AMM Name])>'0' and Len([Leave From])='0' and wildMatch(emp_desi,'*MDO*','MIO'),AMM))/

count({<ACTIVITYMONTH>}if([Employee Status]='Active' and not Match([Employee Designation],'ME','AMM','MIE','MC','MIE-Benevia') ,[AMM Name])) * Avg(1)

View solution in original post

9 Replies
avinashelite

1.How you are restricting the data for dec ? check the condition

2 . Increase the width of the Multi box that will resolve

3. click on the chart , press Ctrl+shift and increase the height of the dimension name that should solve

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

look at your datas. there are some datasets with no data -> no month. maybe sum lines in source?

you can expand the size on the right Corner of the multibox inside the datas (not the white arrows, wait for a black line with arrows)

go to presentation, deactivate limit legend (on the right, top edge)

regards

sunny_talwar

1) You have Dec month missing for some data

Capture.PNG

2) You can increase the size of the multibox (if you go to the right part of the multibox, you will see something black which you can drag to resize your column.

3) I removed your dimension and re-added it and it seems to show the full name

Capture.PNG

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

1- Calculating total employee = should be Active and Designation should not be AMM and ME. Date or month filter should not affect the Total Employee because Date wise employee selection is not the logic for any employee

2-   Tried to increase width of multibox but no change.

3- Ctrl+ Shift is increasing chart area but not AMM names.

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Issue 2 and 3 are resolved.

For 1st issue. I am taking employee counts from Activity master sheet which don't have date column.

and zero reporting employee from other sheet having date column. This sheet has data of those employee who have not done any activity for Dec month.

So if i don't using filter then  data is perfectly fine but while i am using any filter then it is changing.

sunny_talwar

May be try using this

=Count({<ACTIVITYMONTH>}if (Len([AMM Name])>'0' and Len([Leave From])='0' and wildMatch(emp_desi,'*MDO*','MIO'),AMM))/

count({<ACTIVITYMONTH>}if([Employee Status]='Active' and not Match([Employee Designation],'ME','AMM','MIE','MC','MIE-Benevia') ,[AMM Name])) * Avg(1)

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Sunny.. This is working fine.

Can you please tell me what is the logic of your set expression.

sunny_talwar

Ignore selection in ACTIVITYMONTH for the expression itself, but show the required ACTIVITYMONTH using multiplication with Avg(1). Avg(1) will equal to 1 for the selection and will equal 0 for out of selection ACTIVITYMONTH.

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Sunny.