Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with line Chart showing 2 X Axis

Hello

I am getting 2 X Axis in the line chart as attached in the picture.  I have linked the Master Calendar with the Fact table. Values are getting populate correctly. Whenever there is a zero value in the Dimensions the second X axis appears else it doesnt. After unchecking Forced 0 from the Axes tab I still continue to get dual X axis. Can anybody help me as to what is going wrong here?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

I think this might be due to Smooth lines you have in there which might be going below 0. Can you you may be add a static min of 0 on the axis tab and see if that helps?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think this might be due to Smooth lines you have in there which might be going below 0. Can you you may be add a static min of 0 on the axis tab and see if that helps?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please check the Presentation Tab, you get chart Scrolling of legendary. So that, Please check there check boxes.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny

Yes. you got it right. I changed to Normal instead of Smooth and its working fine now...Thanks for you response