Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last status in time section

Hi,

I'm developing an application with the next conditions:

• You have some cases thath you recive and you have the date and the time when it pass to another status.
  • You can count the cases in a natural day (from 0:00 to 24:00) or in an effective day, where it depends the time to start and finish.
  • to define the effective day you hace to select an hour from the text Hour. For exaple if you select 15:00, each cases recived between yesterday at 15:00 and today 14:59 is count as a today case; eacha case recieved today after 15:00 is count as a tomorrow case.
  • I need to count, for each effective day, the number of cases in each status and I only have one problem, teh pending (or not finished) cases.
  • To count this cases you have to peek the last status of the case in this day( in the effective day, you can select the time) and, the case is pending if the last status is one of the list.

I attach an example with the data i'm working. Could anyone help me?

Thanks!

2 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

I prefer data model solutions to set analysis solutions where possible. So for the solution here, I've added a new table. This new table has timestamps for every half hour, and then points to the key of your Datos table for which record (and thus status and other data) was current at that point in time. For records with a CT status, we keep that status for 24 hours, then have no more records in the new table. I also added a Group field to Datos for Completados, Pendientes, or Unknown, plus a CompletadosCount and a PendientesCount.

LEFT JOIN (Datos)
LOAD *
if(Group='Completados',1) as CompletadosCount
if(Group='Pendientes',1) as PendientesCount
;
LOAD
Key
timestamp(if(ID_LZD=previous(ID_LZD),previous(FechaHoraHist)
if(ID_TIPTR='CT',FechaHoraHist + 1
num(makedate(2016,2,20))))) as Next
if(ID_TIPTR='CT','Completados'
if(match(ID_TIPTR,'AS','BC','DP','PP','PI'),'Pendientes'
,'Unknown'))
as Group
RESIDENT Datos
ORDER BY Key desc
;
Datos2:
LOAD *
timestamp( Thing  /48) as FechaHora
date(floor(Thing,48)/48) as Fecha
timemod(Thing,48)/48) as Hora
;
LOAD
Key
ceil(FechaHoraHist*48)+iterno()-1 as Thing
RESIDENT Datos
WHILE FechaHoraHist*48+iterno()-1 < Next*48
;

You can then either have a table of count(distinct ID_LZD) by Group, or to keep your nice graphics, you can do a sum(CompletadosCount) and sum(PendientesCount).

I'm one under on the completed number. I'm missing 587373, which was completed at 9:25 then changed back to pending at 9:26. My approach only includes a single status for each half hour - at 9:30, we can't be BOTH completed and pending, so it treats it as pending. Maybe I should allow both for a half an hour in that case. I guess there's no need to keep only a single record for each ID and half hour.

But I can't spend any more time on this, I'm afraid. If you need that record counted, there's surely a small modification that can be made to add it to Datos2, and perhaps that would do the trick. I was surprised to see records changing from completed back to pending, or I'd have planned for it better.

I'm not sure if I've understood the requirement for Pendientes, since you only said it was wrong, not what the number should be. I get 3.

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Oh, I forgot to note that I made a modification to your inline load:

Datos:
LOAD *
timestamp(FechaHist + HoraHist) as FechaHoraHist
,ID_LZD & ' ' & FechaHist & ' ' & HoraHist as Key
INLINE [
ID_LZD, FechaHist, HoraHist, ID_TIPTR
585600, 18/02/2016, 1:00:09, DP