Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Leasing License on QlikView Test Server

Does the leasing license work on QlikView Test Server.

It has been checked after making allow lease license and allow dynamic cal assignment checked. Still, not able to lease the license from the QlikView Test Server.

Checked in LEF and it says tht LICENSE_LEASE; NO;;

Can anyone suggest.

Regards,

Raj Kishor

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I’m not sure I fully understand your question, but I will try and explain nonetheless. You must have a licensed and operational server for the whole process to work. Obviously the server must be paid for. The Server alone without user licenses is pretty useless and so the customer must buy a server and user licenses for their server! Users can then connect to and lease a Named Client Access License from the server providing there is either a license already allocated to that user or there is a free license that can be allocated to them.

Once the user connects to the server, they are given a lease which allows them to develop applications using QlikView desktop. The license lease really only removes the restrictions of the QlikView Personal Edition for 30 days, after which the user must connect again to renew the license.

I hope that helps.

Thanks

Haider

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Could you please email me the document to rajesh.kumar1@aig.com