Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Limit Line Chart Aggregation/Accumulation

I am trying to use a line chart to show actual orders vs. budget orders accumulated per work day.  In order to show the budget numbers through the end of the month I am joining a master calendar.  However, I don't want to see actual orders accumulated any further.  I've tried using aggregation function, but that works well only on a pivot table, not a line graph.

Here is an example of what I'm doing with order data through July 8th, but selections through July 10th.  I don't want the last two order data points on my graph, data is below the graph:

I have "Full Accumulation" selected for the Orders expression, but if I use "No Accumulation" I get only the individual values for that day.  I cannot (don't know how to ??) get MTD values in the script using a loop since often I have NULL values for the Orders, and the script fails when trying to evaluate that null - since it gets stored that way in a variable as I'm looping.

Has anyone figured out how to deal with this?  Initially I'm just wondering if it can be solved in the designer.  If not, then I will try and figure out how to re-configure my data.

Thanks - Dan

0 Replies