Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arsenal1983
Creator
Creator

Loading data qvd optimized

Hi,

I'm trying to load huge set of data from qvd files.

I would like to create qvd optimized import process but I need to filter data besed on 2 fields.

so I have:

TAB:

Load

from

XXX

where

Exists(FIELD_1)

or

Exists(FIELD_2);

but this script is not optimized is there any chance to create optimized script with more than 1 where condition?

13 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

marcus_sommer

I don't believe that this will be possible but you could try a reversed approach by combining both fields into one single-field (within the qvd and within the already loaded datatmodel). Further thinkable is to split your qvd into several qvd's - that meant to consider a complete different logic to store and reuse your data - but it isn't certain that you will get an overall benefit from them compared with your current solution.

- Marcus

arsenal1983
Creator
Creator
Author

Maybe Sunny T will help me

Kushal_Chawda

What is filter conditions?

marcus_sommer

If you want that somebody noticed a particular posting you need to add his/her profile-link, like: stalwar1‌.

- Marcus

arsenal1983
Creator
Creator
Author

It doesn't matter I have

* list of accounts and

* list of partners (ID)

I need to load all data from accout list OR partner list

sunny_talwar

Marcus‌ already responded to you, not sure what else may I add to his comment.

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Since you have an OR, you can make 2 loads, the result conceptually would be the same

TAB:

Load

from  XXX

where

Exists(FIELD_1);

concatenate

Load

from    XXX

where

Exists(FIELD_2);

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try this:

Load multiple QVD with different fields into on... | Qlik Community

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful